Taxi from Athens Airport to Patras private transfersTaxi from - to Athens Airport Eleftherios Venizelos 24 hours
Taxi Athens Airport Patras Port
Patras is the 3rd largest populated city in Greece, after Athens and Thessaloniki. Its population as of the 2011 census is 213,984 people. It is located at the Northern Part of Peloponnese, overlooking the Gulf of Patras. It is the largest city in Peloponnese, the regional capital of Western Greece, and the capital of Achaia County.
Patras is also a major seaport City , one of the biggest ports in Greece. It is often called “the Gate to the West” mainly because of its port that serves as the most important hub that connects Greece with Italy and the rest of Europe.
8 Best Things to Do in Patras :
- Visit Patras at the weekend of the Carnival-Apokries, in Greece. One of Europe’s best and biggest carnivals. The carnival season begins around ten weeks prior to Greek Orthodox Easter and finishes on Clean Monday.
- Visit the Agios Andreas church, the largest church of Greece, built in 1974 on the exact place where Apostle Andreas was crucified
- Rio-Antirrio Bridge The 2380m brigde that is connecting the Peloponnese with mainland western Greece. It is the world’s longest fully suspended multi-span cable-stayed bridges.
- Visit the Archaeological Museum where exhibits from Mycenaean, ancient and roman Greece, are displayed. Maps of the city from the Roman era, tombs and items that were excavated around the area , items of everyday life, weapons and jewelry.
- Visit the Roman Odeon in the west side of the city. This, and the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, in Athens, were according to Pausanias the 2 most impressive Odeons of all, in Greece.
- Visit the Castle of Patras. It was built around the mid-6th century A.D by byzantine emperor Justinian and was used until after WWII
- Visit Mycenaean cemetery of Voudeni . Voudeni( 1500- 1050 BC) was one of the most important Myceanean sites in the area. After excavations 78 chamber tombs were discovered . Tombs of many size and shape with a lot of everyday life tools, weapons, and jewelry found in all of them. Many findings are exhibited at the archaeological museum of Patras.
- Visit the Achaia Clauss Winery This castle winery nearby Patras , the oldest winery in Greece since 1861 still making one of the best sweet red wines in Greece named Mavrodafni .
Taxi Patras Athens Airport
Other things to do while in Patras is
- to visit the local wineries to watch and learn the local techniques of wine making and /or have a superb wine tasting experience to first class local red or white wine
- to visit one of the many local tavernas where you will discover unique tasting Greek traditional dishes and excellent red or white wine
- to go shopping at one of the many local souvenir shops for unique and memorable gifts
- To use Patras as a starting point to explore popular destinations just an hour drive away nearby, such as: Delphi, Ancient Olympia, Kalavrita, Killini,
- to visit small traditional picturesque villages and have a memorable experience from local traditional life in northern Peloponnese.
Are you at the airport of Athens and want a taxi for immediate transfer to your destination?
Transfer from Athens airport to your destination immediately and safely?
Our taxis have a large luggage space to carry 2 large and 2 small suitcases,
Fully Airconditioned Taxi
Child Seat (on request)
- 1-51 Passengers
- Hotel Transfers
- Transfer to and from Airport
- Transfer to and from the Port
- Private Excursions
- Business travel
We have many vehicles available that can carry from 1 to 51 passengers. All our vehicles are Mercedes Benz.
In more detail, the vehicles we have are the following:
- 5 seater taxi that can carry 4 passengers
- 9-seater minivan that can carry 8 passengers
- 13-seater minibus that can carry 12 passengers
- 16-seater minibus that can carry 15 passengers
- 21-seater minibus that can carry 20 passengers
- 52-seater Buses that can carry 51 passengers
Greek Taxi transports you to and from the hotel of your stay immediately without delays. The driver will be waiting for you at the hotel entrance to assist you with your luggage.
- Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos ATH
- Alexandroupolis Democritus Airport AXD
- Zakynthos Airport Dionysios Solomos ZTH
- Thessaloniki International Airport Macedonia SKG
- Kavala Airport Alexander the Great KVA
- Kalamata Airport Captain Vas. Konstantakopoulos KLX
- Port of Agia Marina – Attica
- Port of Agios Konstantinos – Central Greece
- Port of Rafina – Attica
- Port of Alexandroupolis
- Port of Arkitsa – Fthiotida
- Port of Volos – Volos
- Port of Elefsina – Elefsina
- Port of Eretria – Evia
- Port of Ermioni – Argolis – Peloponnese
- Port of Thessaloniki – Thessaloniki
- Port of Kavala – Kavala
- Port of Keramoti – Kavala
- Port of Karystos – Evia
- Port of Kymi – Evia
- Port of Lavrio – Attica
- Port of Loutra Edipsos – Evia
- Port of Nafplio – Peloponnese
- Port of Neapolis – Vatika, Laconia – Peloponnese
- Port of Paloukia Salamina – Attica
- Port of Piraeus – Attica
- Port of Perama – Attica
- Port of Poros – Attica
- Port of Salamis – Attica
- Port of Skala Oropou – Attica
- Port of Stylida – Central Greece
- Port of Chalkida – Evia
- Port of Aigio – Peloponnese
- Port of Astakos – Aetolia – Acarnania
- Port of Gythio – Peloponnese
- Port of Elafonisos – Peloponnese
- Port of Igoumenitsa – Epirus
- Port of Itea – Central Greece
- Port of Kalamata – Peloponnese
- Katakolo Port – Pyrgos Ilia
- Port of Kiato – Corinth – Peloponnese
- Port of Kyllini – Peloponnese
- Port of Kyparissia – Arkadia – Messinia
- Port of Lefkada – Lefkada
- Port of Messolonghi – Etoloakarnania
- Nafpaktos Port – Venetian Port – Etoloakarnania
- Port of Parga – Preveza – Epirus
- Port of Pylos – Messinia – Peloponnese
With Greek Taxi you have the opportunity to visit attractions all over Greece. We take you to the destination of your choice with luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicles. We cover the whole of mainland Greece, all the Prefectures and regions.
One-day private tours and visits to attractions and points of interest. Combine some of the most important archeological sites in the world, UNESCO protected sites such as:
- Ancient Theater of Epidaurus
- Ancient Mycenae
- Ancient Tiryns
- Acropolis of Athens
- Acropolis Museum
- National Archaeological Museum
- Panathenaic Stadium
- Odeon of Herodes Atticus
- Temple of Poseidon Sounio
- Archaeological Site of Delphi
- Plastira Lake
- Benaki Museum
- Mount Athos
- Mount Olympus
- Vikos gorge
- Diros Cave
Organize your private trip to all parts of Greece with Greek Taxi. We travel to all destinations in mainland Greece with luxury vehicles, the day and time you desire.
- Athens – Athens Center
- Eastern Macedonia and Thrace
- Central Macedonia
- West Macedonia
- West Greece
- Central Greece
- Agioi Theodoroi
Are you planning to travel for business? Greek Taxi is by your side at all times to transport you relaxed, safely and comfortably to your destination. All our taxis have wifi connection so you can be online all the way. Dedicate yourself to your work and our driver will take you directly to your business appointment. We have a waiting service so you can be sure that the taxi will be waiting for you when you leave.