Taxi Athens airport MonemvasiaTaxi from - to Athens Airport Eleftherios Venizelos 24 hours
Private taxi transfer from Athens airport to Monemvasia
Monemvasia, is a small island located at the east side of Laconia peninsula in Peloponnese. The 4.5 hours long drive from Athens airport to Monemvasiai will take you by the 6km long – manmade- Corinth Canal. At the Corinth Canal you will have a 15min break for refreshments, a tasty souvlaki launch and amazing selfies from the 79meters high bridge that connects the Peloponnese peninsula to mainland Greece.
Monemvasia is a popular summer destination for many Greeks and visitors from other Countries. it’s also known as the ‘Gibraltar of the East’, ‘The Rock’ etc. The name Monemvasia actually means “Only Entrance” (Μόνη (only) + Έμβαση (entrance).
Taxi minivan minibus Monemvasia to Athens Airport
Monemvasia was build in the medieval Ages. At first , the only way to get into the town was by boat, and later a narrow bridge connect it to the mainland . Visitors park their cars in Gefyra, the town across the islang since there are no roads for cars into the town.
This Byzantine fort town, is 322 km from Athens, and 87 km away from Sparta.
The walks into the paved pathways of Monemvasia are a trip to the past. The venetian architecture of the old stone Houses , the byzantine churches of Agia Sophia and Chirst Elkomenos, the old canons, once used to protect the tow from Pirates and other invaders will help you to travel you back in time in another era. The view to the Aegean Sea at sunrise is amazing. The view and the atmosphere of the place is unmatched. This well preserved old town is a gem. No wonder, that Monemvasia is considered by many as one of the most romantic town in Greece.
Visitors today enjoy first class accommodation , unique hospitality experience, countless choices of high quality food and some of the best wines produced today in Greece.
In addition, they have a wide choice of the most beautiful crystal clear beaches with blue waters and white sand such as
- Pori beach (2km)
- Ambelakia (7km)
- Pera Kakavos (2km)
- Xifias (7km)
Other activities include kayaking, paddle boarding and snorkeling for a full day under the sun. If you prefer to be more adventurous you can rent any type of boat to explore hidden beaches around Monemvasia.
Popular destinations near Monemvasia
- Elafonissos island , Simos beach, one of the best in Greece by many,
- Port of Gerakas , a unique fiord port
- Mystras , the old Byzantine empire center of Peloponnese
And many more small traditional stone build villages of Mani are about an hour drive away to explore and create unique vacation memories for life.
Are you at the airport of Athens and want a taxi for immediate transfer to your destination?
Transfer from Athens airport to your destination immediately and safely?
Our taxis have a large luggage space to carry 2 large and 2 small suitcases,
Fully Airconditioned Taxi
Child Seat (on request)
- 1-51 Passengers
- Hotel Transfers
- Transfer to and from Airport
- Transfer to and from the Port
- Private Excursions
- Business travel
We have many vehicles available that can carry from 1 to 51 passengers. All our vehicles are Mercedes Benz.
In more detail, the vehicles we have are the following:
- 5 seater taxi that can carry 4 passengers
- 9-seater minivan that can carry 8 passengers
- 13-seater minibus that can carry 12 passengers
- 16-seater minibus that can carry 15 passengers
- 21-seater minibus that can carry 20 passengers
- 52-seater Buses that can carry 51 passengers
Greek Taxi transports you to and from the hotel of your stay immediately without delays. The driver will be waiting for you at the hotel entrance to assist you with your luggage.
- Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos ATH
- Alexandroupolis Democritus Airport AXD
- Zakynthos Airport Dionysios Solomos ZTH
- Thessaloniki International Airport Macedonia SKG
- Kavala Airport Alexander the Great KVA
- Kalamata Airport Captain Vas. Konstantakopoulos KLX
- Port of Agia Marina – Attica
- Port of Agios Konstantinos – Central Greece
- Port of Rafina – Attica
- Port of Alexandroupolis
- Port of Arkitsa – Fthiotida
- Port of Volos – Volos
- Port of Elefsina – Elefsina
- Port of Eretria – Evia
- Port of Ermioni – Argolis – Peloponnese
- Port of Thessaloniki – Thessaloniki
- Port of Kavala – Kavala
- Port of Keramoti – Kavala
- Port of Karystos – Evia
- Port of Kymi – Evia
- Port of Lavrio – Attica
- Port of Loutra Edipsos – Evia
- Port of Nafplio – Peloponnese
- Port of Neapolis – Vatika, Laconia – Peloponnese
- Port of Paloukia Salamina – Attica
- Port of Piraeus – Attica
- Port of Perama – Attica
- Port of Poros – Attica
- Port of Salamis – Attica
- Port of Skala Oropou – Attica
- Port of Stylida – Central Greece
- Port of Chalkida – Evia
- Port of Aigio – Peloponnese
- Port of Astakos – Aetolia – Acarnania
- Port of Gythio – Peloponnese
- Port of Elafonisos – Peloponnese
- Port of Igoumenitsa – Epirus
- Port of Itea – Central Greece
- Port of Kalamata – Peloponnese
- Katakolo Port – Pyrgos Ilia
- Port of Kiato – Corinth – Peloponnese
- Port of Kyllini – Peloponnese
- Port of Kyparissia – Arkadia – Messinia
- Port of Lefkada – Lefkada
- Port of Messolonghi – Etoloakarnania
- Nafpaktos Port – Venetian Port – Etoloakarnania
- Port of Parga – Preveza – Epirus
- Port of Pylos – Messinia – Peloponnese
With Greek Taxi you have the opportunity to visit attractions all over Greece. We take you to the destination of your choice with luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicles. We cover the whole of mainland Greece, all the Prefectures and regions.
One-day private tours and visits to attractions and points of interest. Combine some of the most important archeological sites in the world, UNESCO protected sites such as:
- Ancient Theater of Epidaurus
- Ancient Mycenae
- Ancient Tiryns
- Acropolis of Athens
- Acropolis Museum
- National Archaeological Museum
- Panathenaic Stadium
- Odeon of Herodes Atticus
- Temple of Poseidon Sounio
- Archaeological Site of Delphi
- Plastira Lake
- Benaki Museum
- Mount Athos
- Mount Olympus
- Vikos gorge
- Diros Cave
Organize your private trip to all parts of Greece with Greek Taxi. We travel to all destinations in mainland Greece with luxury vehicles, the day and time you desire.
- Athens – Athens Center
- Eastern Macedonia and Thrace
- Central Macedonia
- West Macedonia
- West Greece
- Central Greece
- Agioi Theodoroi
Are you planning to travel for business? Greek Taxi is by your side at all times to transport you relaxed, safely and comfortably to your destination. All our taxis have wifi connection so you can be online all the way. Dedicate yourself to your work and our driver will take you directly to your business appointment. We have a waiting service so you can be sure that the taxi will be waiting for you when you leave.