Private taxi transport from Athens Airport to NafplioTaxi from - to Athens Airport Eleftherios Venizelos 24 hours
Taxi to – from Naflpio
Nafplio or Nafplion, is the Capitol city of the Argolis County, in the east side of the Peloponnese peninsula. It is located at the eastern side of the Argolis Gulf. The distance from Athens airport to Nafplio is almost 140km and the drive to get there is 1hour and 45 minutes.
Nafplio is a seaport town, one of the most popular destinations for many Greeks and tourists year-round. There are a lot of ways to visit Nafplio either by land or the sea. Many sailing boats, luxurious motor boats and cruise ships chose the safe port of Nafplio as their favorite destination for a weekend or more days. The couple of hour’s – mostly on the Highway- road trip to Nafplio from Athens or the 3-4 hours sailing trip from Piraeus port through the mostly calm waters of the Argolic Gulf make it easy , fast and worthy to visit Nafplio.
Visitors are coming to Nafplio for many reasons
• It is one of the most romantic Towns In Greece. The narrow paved streets of the Old town are drenched with bougainvillea trees. The at least 300years old houses are built with venetian architecture. The sunset at the port, or the Arvanitia or high-up at Palamidi castle is a unique, out-of-this-world, Zen-like experience!
• It was the first capital of modern Greece. Walking around the town you will see The 1st Parliament, The 1st Gymnasium, The 1st Constitution (Syntagma) Square even The 1st Pharmacy (pharmakeion) of the newly established modern nation of Greece, and many more historical sites.
• it has 3 venetian build and well preserved fortresses worth to visit and explore. Palamidi ,was the most advanced venetian architecture fortress of its time.
Bourtzi , the small castle within the port . it use to have a chain connected to the land that they will raise at night and no ship could enter the port of Nafplio.
Visit Nafplio from Athens
Acronafplia the ancient castle , where people and soldiers would seek protection from enemies. Later operated as a national prison and now at the west end of the old castle, one of the most beautiful, 5-star Hotel is located
• It is a pedestrian and bicycle friendly town. At Nafplio you can walk around or either bring your bike or rent a bike and feel safe and relaxed
• You can visit one of the many best in Greece tavernas for superb eating and dining experiences
• to visit the local wineries to watch and learn the local techniques of wine making and /or have a superb wine tasting experience to superb local red or white wine
• to visit the local nearby olive oil mills to watch and learn how the olive fruits are pressed and turned into extra virgin olive oil or have an exceptional olive oil tasting experience
• to visit one of the many local tavernas where you will discover unique tasting Greek traditional dishes and excellent red or white wine
• to go shopping at one of the many local souvenir shops in the old town for unique and memorable souvenirs
• to visit some of the best beaches in Greece, with white sand and crystal clear blue waters. Beaches like Karathona, Arvanitia, or the nearby Psili Ammos in Tolo, plaka Beach, Agios Nikolaos or Kondyli, Candia, Myloi, and many more beaches around the Argolis Gulf.
You have the opportunity to use Nafplio as a starting point to explore popular destinations just within an hour drive away nearby, such as: Ancient Mycenae, The Ancient theater of Epidaurus, Tiryns, the cosmopolitan islands of Ydra and Spetses, the” Greek Riviera” in Portoheli , Ermioni and many more ancient and modern hotspots.
Visit small traditional picturesque villages and have a memorable experience from local traditional life in the Peloponnese.
Are you at the airport of Athens and want a taxi for immediate transfer to your destination?
Transfer from Athens airport to your destination immediately and safely?
Our taxis have a large luggage space to carry 2 large and 2 small suitcases,
Fully Airconditioned Taxi
Child Seat (on request)
- 1-51 Passengers
- Hotel Transfers
- Transfer to and from Airport
- Transfer to and from the Port
- Private Excursions
- Business travel
We have many vehicles available that can carry from 1 to 51 passengers. All our vehicles are Mercedes Benz.
In more detail, the vehicles we have are the following:
- 5 seater taxi that can carry 4 passengers
- 9-seater minivan that can carry 8 passengers
- 13-seater minibus that can carry 12 passengers
- 16-seater minibus that can carry 15 passengers
- 21-seater minibus that can carry 20 passengers
- 52-seater Buses that can carry 51 passengers
Greek Taxi transports you to and from the hotel of your stay immediately without delays. The driver will be waiting for you at the hotel entrance to assist you with your luggage.
- Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos ATH
- Alexandroupolis Democritus Airport AXD
- Zakynthos Airport Dionysios Solomos ZTH
- Thessaloniki International Airport Macedonia SKG
- Kavala Airport Alexander the Great KVA
- Kalamata Airport Captain Vas. Konstantakopoulos KLX
- Port of Agia Marina – Attica
- Port of Agios Konstantinos – Central Greece
- Port of Rafina – Attica
- Port of Alexandroupolis
- Port of Arkitsa – Fthiotida
- Port of Volos – Volos
- Port of Elefsina – Elefsina
- Port of Eretria – Evia
- Port of Ermioni – Argolis – Peloponnese
- Port of Thessaloniki – Thessaloniki
- Port of Kavala – Kavala
- Port of Keramoti – Kavala
- Port of Karystos – Evia
- Port of Kymi – Evia
- Port of Lavrio – Attica
- Port of Loutra Edipsos – Evia
- Port of Nafplio – Peloponnese
- Port of Neapolis – Vatika, Laconia – Peloponnese
- Port of Paloukia Salamina – Attica
- Port of Piraeus – Attica
- Port of Perama – Attica
- Port of Poros – Attica
- Port of Salamis – Attica
- Port of Skala Oropou – Attica
- Port of Stylida – Central Greece
- Port of Chalkida – Evia
- Port of Aigio – Peloponnese
- Port of Astakos – Aetolia – Acarnania
- Port of Gythio – Peloponnese
- Port of Elafonisos – Peloponnese
- Port of Igoumenitsa – Epirus
- Port of Itea – Central Greece
- Port of Kalamata – Peloponnese
- Katakolo Port – Pyrgos Ilia
- Port of Kiato – Corinth – Peloponnese
- Port of Kyllini – Peloponnese
- Port of Kyparissia – Arkadia – Messinia
- Port of Lefkada – Lefkada
- Port of Messolonghi – Etoloakarnania
- Nafpaktos Port – Venetian Port – Etoloakarnania
- Port of Parga – Preveza – Epirus
- Port of Pylos – Messinia – Peloponnese
With Greek Taxi you have the opportunity to visit attractions all over Greece. We take you to the destination of your choice with luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicles. We cover the whole of mainland Greece, all the Prefectures and regions.
One-day private tours and visits to attractions and points of interest. Combine some of the most important archeological sites in the world, UNESCO protected sites such as:
- Ancient Theater of Epidaurus
- Ancient Mycenae
- Ancient Tiryns
- Acropolis of Athens
- Acropolis Museum
- National Archaeological Museum
- Panathenaic Stadium
- Odeon of Herodes Atticus
- Temple of Poseidon Sounio
- Archaeological Site of Delphi
- Plastira Lake
- Benaki Museum
- Mount Athos
- Mount Olympus
- Vikos gorge
- Diros Cave
Organize your private trip to all parts of Greece with Greek Taxi. We travel to all destinations in mainland Greece with luxury vehicles, the day and time you desire.
- Athens – Athens Center
- Eastern Macedonia and Thrace
- Central Macedonia
- West Macedonia
- West Greece
- Central Greece
- Agioi Theodoroi
Are you planning to travel for business? Greek Taxi is by your side at all times to transport you relaxed, safely and comfortably to your destination. All our taxis have wifi connection so you can be online all the way. Dedicate yourself to your work and our driver will take you directly to your business appointment. We have a waiting service so you can be sure that the taxi will be waiting for you when you leave.