Taxi Athens airport Pylos Costa NavarinoTaxi from - to Athens Airport Eleftherios Venizelos 24 hours
Private taxi transfer from Athens airport to Pylos, Costa Navarino
Pylos , historically also known as Navarino is a town in Messenia, Peloponnese. The town of Pylos , is located 40 km north – west of Kalamata and 306km southwest of the Athens airport. The 3h and 40min long drive from Athens airport to Kalamatai will take you by the 6km long – manmade- Corinth Canal. At the Corinth Canal you will have a 15min break for refreshments, a tasty souvlaki launch and amazing selfies from the 79meters high bridge that connects the Peloponnese peninsula to mainland Greece.
Taxi Pylos Costa Navarino
Pylos has been inhabited first at the Neolithic Age. At the Mycenaen Era it was named Nestors Palace after its King Nestor. He and his sons, Antilochus and Thrasymedes, fought on the side of the Achaeans in the Trojan War.
Later in 425 BC became the site of “the battle of Pylos” during the Peloponnesian War.
In the 19th century, during the Greek War of Independence, the sea-waters of Pylos for one more time became the site of the Battle of Navarino. In that Battle, the fleet of Ibrahim Passa of Egupt was destroyed in 1827 by the English-French-Russian fleet and confirmed the Independence of Greece.
Visit Pylos Taxi Minivan Minibus
Visitors today enjoy a walk in the amphitheatrically build town of Pylos . From the streets of the town you will have an amazing view over the bay and the small island of Sfaktiria where the historic Battle Of Navarino took place.
In addition, they will visit the palace of Nestor is 18km away, one of the best preserved Mycenaean palaces.
You will discover amazing world class beaches with crystal clear blue waters like
- Voidokoilia Beach
- Lagoon of Gialova
- Golden Beach
- Romanos Beach
Pylos has many local seaside taverns where you will discover unique tasting Greek traditional dishes and fresh fish.
Other activities include kayaking, paddle boarding and snorkeling for a full day under the sun. If you prefer to be more adventurous you can rent any type of boat to explore hidden beaches around Pylos
Last, but not least ,popular destinations such as
Koroni, Methoni, The archeological site of Messini, Ancient Olympia are about an hour drive away to explore and create unique vacation memories for life.
The Luxurious resort was voted #12 of the top 30 resorts in Europe by the Readers Choice Awards in 2020. Costa Navarino first opened in 2010 offering 445 rooms and suites, 131 infinity pools, five-star accommodation, award-winning golf courses, countless options for high-quality food, authentic traditional activities, water sports, and a high degree of environmental sensitivity: Costa Navarino offers a unique hospitality experience and is a wonderful starting point from which to explore the area.
Are you at the airport of Athens and want a taxi for immediate transfer to your destination?
Transfer from Athens airport to your destination immediately and safely?
Our taxis have a large luggage space to carry 2 large and 2 small suitcases,
Fully Airconditioned Taxi
Child Seat (on request)
- 1-51 Passengers
- Hotel Transfers
- Transfer to and from Airport
- Transfer to and from the Port
- Private Excursions
- Business travel
We have many vehicles available that can carry from 1 to 51 passengers. All our vehicles are Mercedes Benz.
In more detail, the vehicles we have are the following:
- 5 seater taxi that can carry 4 passengers
- 9-seater minivan that can carry 8 passengers
- 13-seater minibus that can carry 12 passengers
- 16-seater minibus that can carry 15 passengers
- 21-seater minibus that can carry 20 passengers
- 52-seater Buses that can carry 51 passengers
Greek Taxi transports you to and from the hotel of your stay immediately without delays. The driver will be waiting for you at the hotel entrance to assist you with your luggage.
- Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos ATH
- Alexandroupolis Democritus Airport AXD
- Zakynthos Airport Dionysios Solomos ZTH
- Thessaloniki International Airport Macedonia SKG
- Kavala Airport Alexander the Great KVA
- Kalamata Airport Captain Vas. Konstantakopoulos KLX
- Port of Agia Marina – Attica
- Port of Agios Konstantinos – Central Greece
- Port of Rafina – Attica
- Port of Alexandroupolis
- Port of Arkitsa – Fthiotida
- Port of Volos – Volos
- Port of Elefsina – Elefsina
- Port of Eretria – Evia
- Port of Ermioni – Argolis – Peloponnese
- Port of Thessaloniki – Thessaloniki
- Port of Kavala – Kavala
- Port of Keramoti – Kavala
- Port of Karystos – Evia
- Port of Kymi – Evia
- Port of Lavrio – Attica
- Port of Loutra Edipsos – Evia
- Port of Nafplio – Peloponnese
- Port of Neapolis – Vatika, Laconia – Peloponnese
- Port of Paloukia Salamina – Attica
- Port of Piraeus – Attica
- Port of Perama – Attica
- Port of Poros – Attica
- Port of Salamis – Attica
- Port of Skala Oropou – Attica
- Port of Stylida – Central Greece
- Port of Chalkida – Evia
- Port of Aigio – Peloponnese
- Port of Astakos – Aetolia – Acarnania
- Port of Gythio – Peloponnese
- Port of Elafonisos – Peloponnese
- Port of Igoumenitsa – Epirus
- Port of Itea – Central Greece
- Port of Kalamata – Peloponnese
- Katakolo Port – Pyrgos Ilia
- Port of Kiato – Corinth – Peloponnese
- Port of Kyllini – Peloponnese
- Port of Kyparissia – Arkadia – Messinia
- Port of Lefkada – Lefkada
- Port of Messolonghi – Etoloakarnania
- Nafpaktos Port – Venetian Port – Etoloakarnania
- Port of Parga – Preveza – Epirus
- Port of Pylos – Messinia – Peloponnese
With Greek Taxi you have the opportunity to visit attractions all over Greece. We take you to the destination of your choice with luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicles. We cover the whole of mainland Greece, all the Prefectures and regions.
One-day private tours and visits to attractions and points of interest. Combine some of the most important archeological sites in the world, UNESCO protected sites such as:
- Ancient Theater of Epidaurus
- Ancient Mycenae
- Ancient Tiryns
- Acropolis of Athens
- Acropolis Museum
- National Archaeological Museum
- Panathenaic Stadium
- Odeon of Herodes Atticus
- Temple of Poseidon Sounio
- Archaeological Site of Delphi
- Plastira Lake
- Benaki Museum
- Mount Athos
- Mount Olympus
- Vikos gorge
- Diros Cave
Organize your private trip to all parts of Greece with Greek Taxi. We travel to all destinations in mainland Greece with luxury vehicles, the day and time you desire.
- Athens – Athens Center
- Eastern Macedonia and Thrace
- Central Macedonia
- West Macedonia
- West Greece
- Central Greece
- Agioi Theodoroi
Are you planning to travel for business? Greek Taxi is by your side at all times to transport you relaxed, safely and comfortably to your destination. All our taxis have wifi connection so you can be online all the way. Dedicate yourself to your work and our driver will take you directly to your business appointment. We have a waiting service so you can be sure that the taxi will be waiting for you when you leave.